Liz's Reviews > IRRESISTIBLE AT CHRISTMAS

IRRESISTIBLE AT CHRISTMAS by Tamara Ferguson

Read 2 times. Last read November 22, 2019.

One of my favorite things about the holidays is that usually this is the time we see a lot of new anthologies. I love to devour them myself but also love gifting them because it allows me the chance to share my favorite authors with my friends and family in an affordable way. Irresistible at Christmas is one that I knew I would need to get my hands on as soon as I could and I am so glad we have this collection of holiday themed stories that come from some of my personal favs and some the chance to meet some new ones!

I am a fan of Tamara Ferguson, Natalie Ann, and Stephanie Queen so those were my first go to’s to read and they were absolutely wonderful! I loved Tamara’s Two Hearts’ Christmas Gift. It is a small novella that fits in with her Two Heart’s series that I have followed from the get go. This was a bit of an extra treat to visit the scenes and watch the couple dance a romance across my kindle screen. I can’t wait to see what else will come in the remaining books I have and look forward to passing this on this season.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read IRRESISTIBLE AT CHRISTMAS.

Finished Reading