Teri's Reviews > Net Force: Dark Web

Net Force by Jerome Preisler

17421979

liked it

In a time when cyber security is at risk and notices of hacks are world wide we get a book by these authors. I got this book because I saw the authors and just knew I would love the book. Fr some reason I had a hard time getting into it. I mean I love the thrills and chills, the hunt, the twist, but there are so many sub characters who are important to the story that I kept getting lost. There is a ton of action and little details which need to be tracked to stay on top of it all but it was almost overwhelming. It is a slow start but that's also because everything is being set up and put in place for what comes next. Just make it through that and you'l be ready for the rest. It's a good read so don't get me wrong and it's most definitely a read worth the time and brain power to get through it but you might need to make some notes. Either way there's no denying the story is well written and researched from these authors that do spy stories that keep the blood pumping and overcome all the obstacles.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Net Force.

Started Reading