Jessica C's Reviews > The Perfect Love Song

The Perfect Love Song by Patti Callahan Henry

F 50x66

liked it

The Perfect Love Song was a sweet, enduring story featuring the importance of family, following your dreams and most of all being true to yourself and those you love. I enjoyed this feel good romance novel. Jimmy, a singer that spends most of his time on the road with his small band, including brother Jack writes the perfect holiday song with his girlfriend, Charlotte. Immediately thrust into the spotlight, solo, Jimmy is off on a national tour featuring his new song. This story follows the upcoming wedding of Jack, to his long time love, Kara, and the roller-coaster of emotions Jimmy and Charlotte face as Jimmy’s fame grows. The book was a quick romance read and I found myself wishing for more detail at times.

I read this completely unaware that this is book 2, following When Light Breaks. I didn’t feel lost in the story, but plan to go back and read the first one now. The Perfect Love Song is a great addition for cozy, sweet holiday reading!

A sincere thank you to Netgalley and the publisher for providing an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Perfect Love Song.

Finished Reading