Merrybrains Book Reviews's Reviews > Driftwood - Stories Washed Ashore

Driftwood - Stories Washed Ashore by Beetashok Chatterjee

✨ Stars (out of 5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐½

✍️Review:When was the last time you read a splendid sea story? This book is a assortment of stories by the seaman himself and there are 12 chapters with short sea stories of love, romance, piracy, conspiracy, and human nature.

This is a book of 192 pages with short stories of the expedition.

The blurb is interesting, and the book cover is well thought and alluring. The title stands out speaking just what you would want to expect from this book. It has 4+ pages of appendix for people to comprehend more about marine terms. I love how the book was edited with designs of the waves at the footer of every page. Now I know more of them- I just need to get my ship and just get my Pirate mode on.

Most of the chapters are fast-paced. Having spent his entire adult life in the marine, the author makes this book an authentic read and more significantly – we feel his knowledge talks.

An immaculate narration with unpretentious language makes this book a light easy read. It is also gratifying that by the end of this book- you would know many marine terms, problems, and excursions. Beetashok gives that promise and he has kept it in this book. Some stories like Stairway to heaven, the piano man and blue sapphire are my favorites 🙂

So, if you are a reader of an exploratory book filled with whodunits. This is your book as this is interesting, innovative and more importantly wholly exclusive.

👨‍💻Read the complete review:

📷Photography Partners: @prakzrai - PrakzStudios
📧Feedback/Review Request:

Link in bio

Or write to :
admin@merrybrains.com
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Driftwood - Stories Washed Ashore.

Started Reading