Jj's Reviews > Bleach, Volume 02

Bleach, Volume 02 by Tite Kubo

Apr 03, 2012

bookshelves: april-books-list
Read from April 03 to 06, 2012

Bleach Volume 2 was well written and the story line was great. The story about the Parakeet was very sad and touching. I loved how it ended. I also love how the jumping boy story ended as well. I think Bleach really puts you inside the story and makes you feel a part of the whole story.

I absolutely love the characters a lot. I haven't figured out my favorite yet. But I think I will in book 3.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bleach, Volume 02.

Quotes Jj Liked

Tite Kubo
“I was created, then the Society ordered the destruction of all mods. The day after I was born, the date of my death was set! So I sweated in that pill, just waiting to die. Day after day, my brothers and sisters were killed. Then I got lucky and got shipped out with a load of goods by mistake. Still, I always expected to be discovered and destroyed. I had a lot of time to think about things. I decided no one has the right to take a life. I exist! I should have the right to live and die freely!! Like humans, or even bugs. Even a mod should have that right. So I refuse to take a life. I won't kill ...not anything!”
Tite Kubo, Bleach, Volume 02