Maggie's Reviews > Brandon's Very Merry Haunted Christmas

Brandon's Very Merry Haunted Christmas by A.J. Sherwood

50620287

bookshelves: law-enforcement, lgbtq, novella, private-investigators, psychics, series, christmas, fbi, holiday-romance

Omg I love Don's little brother!!!

In a lovely addendum/addition to the Jon's Mysteries series we get to meet Brandon, Donovan Havali's little brother! Recently recruited by the FBI, Brandon is shadowing Jon and Donovan in order to learn how to be a good anchor. It's Christmas in the Bane/Havali household and leave it to Brandon to gift Jon with a haunted snow globe. This leads to, no surprises here, an adventure!

In order to get the ghost out of the snow globe, Brandon, Donovan and Jon return to the place Brandon bought the globe and while there the three men work with FBI Medium Mackenzie Lafayette. And the Havali family tradition of falling head over heels strikes again.

I love Jon and Don. I think I'm gonna love Brandon and Mack just as much. This was equally a happy holiday novella and a fun mystery romp and both made my heart happy.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Brandon's Very Merry Haunted Christmas.

November 21, 2019 – Started Reading