Ga Books LoverX's Reviews > Rest in Pieces

Rest in Pieces by Lucinda Dark

I freaking love supernatural romances! I would totally consider this to be New Adult because the scenes can be a bit graphic, so just a heads up on that.

Now on the story, Rest in Pieces was freaking good! The entire story line with the plot and conflict was done quite well, I was sucked in from the very beginning. I also really liked the characters and saw Barbie as being so freaking similar to Buffy, The Vampire Slayer--- which is one of my favorite shows- ever! The snarkyness and the drive is what caused the similarities. I will say that the ending left me wondering how exactly the next books in the series will play out with an introduction to a new entity, but I am definitely intrigued and want to see what happens next!

All in all, if you like new adult supernatural romances with a humor and a few SUPER hot scenes, Rest in Pieces will definitely be your thing! Now when is the next book coming out?!?!

PS: Thank you to Lucinda Dark and Xpresso Book Tours for allowing me an ARC of the book to read and review honestly!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rest in Pieces.

November 21, 2019 – Shelved