Living My Best Book Life's Reviews > A Wyoming Christmas to Remember

A Wyoming Christmas to Remember by Melissa Senate

A Wyoming Christmas to Remember is a heartwarming romance about falling in love more than once with the same person. The story started off with devastating news and introduced two wonderful characters, Sawyer and Maddie. I really enjoyed getting to see this couple fall in love with each other all over again even though they faced some tough circumstances.

Maddie Wolfe was living a happy life with her husband and then her life turned upside down. She had amnesia and didn't remember anyone including who she was. She tries to get back her memories while living a life with her husband that she doesn't remember.

Sawyer is the chief of police and is doing his best to help his wife recover. He truly loves Maddie but we find out there marriage did have its ups and downs.

We find out that they had arguments about having children. Maddie was meant to be a mother and Sawyer didn't think he would ever be ready to be a father. The growth of each character was a joy to read.

I give A Wyoming Christmas to Remeber 4 stars. I really enjoyed this story and it reminds me how powerful love really is.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Wyoming Christmas to Remember.

November 19, 2019 – Started Reading