Miriam Wolfe's Reviews > Some Like it Plaid

Some Like it Plaid by Angela Quarles

F 50x66

This is a voluntary review of an advanced copy.

A bit different take on the time travel romance, when Connall is sent to the future to find a bride when the women of his clan are kidnapped. It was great that the clan wealth in the past translated forward (I am guessing since a druid sent him and could add on the little things!) so that Connall was not penniless.

When Ashley went back to the past, she was able to transfer her use of Google into visions or sight so that she was able to navigate this strange world that she landed in.

This book feels like there were some ends not resolved so I am wondering if there are going to be more and another clan member will go looking for a wife for the next book and we will get more missing pieces added in each book. It seemed like it was kind of hinted that way when Ashley said she would help the next person so they didn't make the same mistakes as Connall! Glad that they were able to resolve their misunderstandings and get their HEA!

It is always fun to read someone else traveling back in time and choosing to stay but not sure I could handle all the changes and miss so many of the conveniences of this time!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Some Like it Plaid.

Finished Reading