Jennifer Pierson's Reviews > Coldest Fire

Coldest Fire by Juliette Cross

On a normal day, I don't really read very many paranormal romance books, however, I decided that Coldest Fire looked very intriguing, and I was wrong! It was SO MUCH MORE than intriguing, it was straight up EPIC, and now I need to go back & devour every last book by Juliette Cross. This is the story of Uriel, an Archangel, who is determined to get his revenge on the evil demon Prince, Vladek. See said evil demon Prince had imprisoned him in the past, and while he appears to be healed now, he still carries some dark rage towards Vladek, and I couldn't blame him one bit. He has to ask help from an unlikely source, in powerful witch, Nadya, who had escaped from her own torture at Vladek's evil hands. So since like pain recognizes like pain in this case, Nadya sucks it up to help him. So, off they go on a HUGE & DANGEROUS journey that kept me on the edge of my seat, not bothering to move until every last page was finished. Oh the intensity seeped out of the pages, while the twists had me doing my best to actually drop f-bombs, though I felt guilty for it in this instance. Oh, I can't forget to mention that whole issue of maybe just maybe hearts thaw & awaken on this journey. If you want to find out for sure, then just hit that one click button! HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ALL!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Coldest Fire.

November 18, 2019 – Started Reading