Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~'s Reviews > Every Time a Bell Rings

Every Time a Bell Rings by Barbara Ankrum

bookshelves: arcs, christmas

Lovely, whimsical second chance romance with an angelic twist. I wouldn't actually call this book paranormal but there is a bit of spiritual influence. I enjoyed this book very much.

Eden left her hometown close to ten years ago. She not only left town, but the man who should have been her forever. Unfortunately, Eden wanted a financially secure future unlike her parents had. She worried that Cole was too much of a dreamer and left because of that, a financially secure future might not be in the cards. So, she left, made a lot of money in a job she liked but didn't love. In addition, Eden is raising her best friend's son. Because of that, Eden believes she made the right choice. Unfortunately, Eden will question her decisions once she runs into Cole while on a work-related vacation.

Cole is a business owner and financially secure, to Eden's surprise. Another surprise is the fact that while spending time with Cole, Eden realizes her feelings for Cole are just as strong. Could she have made a mistake by leaving?

I won't go into details about how Eden and Cole reconnect. This was a magical story and you should enjoy every minute of it as I did. I will add that there is some angst and a whole lot of Christmas influence.

This is my honest and unbiased review. Thank you for taking the time to read it. :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Every Time a Bell Rings.

November 16, 2019 – Started Reading