Onceinabluemoon's Reviews > Sandworm: A New Era of Cyberwar and the Hunt for the Kremlin's Most Dangerous Hackers

Sandworm by Andy Greenberg

I got this book for my husband, I had no intentions of reading it, but we were on a road trip and I put on the audio. I love books that expose me to new things that I turn out to be open to, this cyber world was shocking to me, I had no idea that such warfare was underway for such a long protracted time and the devastating consequences involved. There is no question in my mind our elections were interfered with upon after hearing the myriad of experiences in this dark world. To be honest, I found it terrifying, the harm we choose to inflict upon others is astounding, be it from a gun or cyberspace it’s all equally horrifying. Thought it was excellent and my ostrich head in the sand has been brutally awakened!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sandworm.

November 16, 2019 – Started Reading
November 16, 2019 – Shelved
November 16, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

Victoria I’ve been reading this for a few days and can’t put it down any time I have a few free minutes. It’s fascinating and scary.

Onceinabluemoon Victoria wrote: "I’ve been reading this for a few days and can’t put it down any time I have a few free minutes. It’s fascinating and scary."

I totally agree!