Liberty Ireland's Reviews > Some Like it Plaid

Some Like it Plaid by Angela Quarles

bookshelves: 5-star, adventure-suspense, highlander, historical, review, romance, time-travel, sci-fi

So what's a girl supposed to do when life gives her lemons? Answer an ad from Craig's List and go find her very own Scottish Highlander! Sounds cray-cray right? Most time travel tales do. However, Angela Quarles seems to have her finger on the pulse of the concept with some of the best.
When Ashley meets Connall, she's expecting him to be her guide around the modern-day Highlands. He instead needs to take her back to his time in the 2nd Century, as there is a vast shortage of women. I loved though that while he was a bit rough around the edges, he gave her space and time and it was easy for me to fall in love with both characters, the situation and the entire story. I have no complaints, not one and I'm sure if you are a lover of Hottie Highlanders, Damsels sooooo Not in Distress, historical romance and time-travel, well, you won't either. This one's a true keeper!!

5❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
3🔥🔥🔥

Thank you to NetGalley for an advanced reader copy of Some Like it Plaid for me to read and enjoy. As always, my opinions are my own.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Some Like it Plaid.

Started Reading