Seymour's Reviews > Everything is Figureoutable: How One Simple Belief Can Help Us Overcome Any Obstacle and Create Unstoppable Success

Everything is Figureoutable by Marie Forleo

bookshelves: concepts

There are lots of books out there like this, making staggering claims for how they will revolutionize your life. I'd never have opened this if it had not come from a trusted recommender who was convinced enough to send me the book and tell me to read it. It happened to come at the perfect moment when I was bottoming out, and I can honestly say it's the one that has made a difference. There are no shortcuts to hard work, lots of very hard work, but sometimes we need a little hand-holding as well as some butt-kicking and Marie does it all generously and compassionately. There are exercises to complete and it's highly recommended to do them. I will have to go back and complete some of them as I got to a point where I was just hungry to read the next chapter. I should re-iterate, "there are no shortcuts in this book". It might be for you, it might not be for you - but if it is for you, it's a game-changer! Everything IS figureoutable.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Everything is Figureoutable.

November 16, 2019 – Started Reading