Katie W's Reviews > Faceoff

Faceoff by Rebecca Connolly

bookshelves: sports, swoony, 2019-swoony, romance-clean, contemporary

Time can really change the way you view a person, as Clint and Bree found out. They're the younger siblings of two members of the Belltown Six Pack and when they end up in the same city and run into each other, sparks definitely fly, as they see each other in a whole new light.

I'm so excited for this new sports series. I don't know a lot about hockey, but as it turns out, my youngest daughter is preparing to play and this is the perfect chance for me to learn about the sport. I loved learning right along with Bree and wow, I'm super excited for this series!

It was a treat to come back home to the Belltown Six Pack, as they were all over in this story, but a new group of athletes has emerged and I'm just as excited to get to know this group, especially the one who made a horrible first impression.

Because Clint and Bree have a connected past, their romance blooms almost instantly and I couldn't get enough of the swoon and chemistry--it was delicious! Bring on the hockey and the love!

Content: mild+ romance (swoony, kissing)

*I received a complimentary copy. All opinions expressed are my own and were voluntarily given.*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Faceoff.

November 15, 2019 – Started Reading
November 15, 2019 – Shelved
November 18, 2019 – Finished Reading
November 20, 2019 – Shelved as: sports
November 20, 2019 – Shelved as: swoony
November 20, 2019 – Shelved as: 2019-swoony
November 20, 2019 – Shelved as: romance-clean
November 20, 2019 – Shelved as: contemporary

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

Aimee (Getting Your Read On) I'm reading this one next! I can't wait. I need some swoony kissing. . .

Katie W Yes!! I’m so excited for you to read it and seriously—get the fan ready, haha!