Heena Rathore P.'s Reviews > Magicmals: Troublemakers

Magicmals by April Enciso

19253213

bookshelves: animals, children-s, fantasy, cats, magic-elementals, space-fantasy

Magicmals: Troublemakers by April Enciso is the sequel to  Magicmals: The Beginning  in the Magicmals series. This book was every bit as good as its prequel, even more so in my opinion, and I enjoyed reading every single bit of it!

The story picks up a year later when the happenings and adventures of the last book are all part of the new routine for Eva and gang. But right when they think that things are smooth and studies are the only troubles they have then end up in the middle of another bigger and riskier adventure!

I enjoyed the plot a lot and felt that the writing showed some improvement, though I'd say that it needs some more work. Even some tight editing would do wonders for the book, but again, the plot and characters steal the show and make up for these and any other flaw the book might have. I guess I love the main character of Eva so much, who reminds me constantly of my own cat, that I was okay with the minor technicalities. Though if these faults are to be rectified in a proper way then this series has a lot of potential in the children's fiction-fantasy market.

If you are a cat person then you MUST read this book and this series!

You can also read this review on www.thereadingbud.com
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Magicmals.

November 15, 2019 – Started Reading