Wulfwyn 's Reviews > Narcissist: A Complete Guide for Dealing with Narcissism and Creating the Life You Want

Narcissist by Judy Dyer

bookshelves: arc, booksprout, nonfiction

I am not very knowledgeable about narcissism and empaths. Until recently I hadn’t thought of empaths as being “real.” I had mostly came across the term in paranormal and fantasy books. It was actually someone who I now suspect to be a narcissist who told me to read up on empaths. My introduction to narcissist came with the Johnny Depp/Amber Heard case. Though, in hindsight, I suspect I have been in relationships with a narcissist before. This book actually gave me nice introduction to both and how empaths can be targeted by narcissistic people. I found it to be a very interesting read. It gave examples of parents, couples and the workplace. I would have liked a bit more on friendships. As a starting off place though this book is a good selection.
I received an ARC of this this book for review consideration through BookSprout. My review is based on my experience reading the book. I am aware an ARC can be sent out before editing, therefore I do not address errors that an editor would correct.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Narcissist.

November 11, 2019 – Started Reading