Jamie's Reviews > Night Play

6920918
Apr 01, 2012

bookshelves: epubs, favorites
Read from April 01 to 02, 2012

I believe this will definitely be one of my favorite Dark Hunter stories albeit I read the whole darn book in about one sitting. It just keeps getting better and better. I believe that I have become addicted to the whole werewolf male alpha thing. "Bring out the Wolves" Vane is so cute. His attempt to fit in is humorous, yet heartfelt at times. I love how his animal sort of continues to lead him while he allows his humanity to reign. I loved how Bride was not the typical size 2 woman, as is myself, and she how she managed to remain strong and undeterred no matter the source of the torment whether it be internal or external she was able to reign in her feelings and remain strong in herself. I also loved how Vane love her, not anything else but her. He saw her as beautiful and loved every piece of her. He overwhelmed him and was more than enough for him. I love how Kenyon added the little fist pumps moments with Taylor. I was wishing I had the same type of backup Knight. Loved, loved, loved Fury. He was awesome and it was very emotional to understand his story and how his connection to the main characters was so genuine. I am really looking forward to Val’s book next although I don’t like him much right now, he is a bastard for how he treated Kyrian, my dear sweet Kyrian, however I have heard really good things about it so I am looking forward to continuing my dark journey.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Night Play.

04/01/2012 page 274