Amy's Reviews > Killer Resolutions

Killer Resolutions by Elizabeth McKenna

F 50x66

Killer Resolutions is another exciting suspense filled mystery by Elizabeth McKenna. She takes readers on a thrilling ride with this book. Dani and her friends find themselves in the state of Wisconsin at a secluded lodge for a New Year’s celebration. The festivities soon turn sour and things quickly go downhill when a blizzard strands them in the lodge. Suddenly, Dani’s friends are being killed. She panics who do not know who the killer is or she can turn to. Will she be able to trust anyone? Will she find out who is the murderer before she becomes a victim herself?
I thought Killer Resolutions was a pretty good book. I did not find it to be predictable and was surprised who the killer was in the end. There is quite a bit of twists and turns that left my head spinning. I never knew what was going to happen next. There were a few scenes that I had a hard time following, but was quickly able to catch on and keep turning the pages. It is not a long book, so I had no problem reading in a just a few hours – hours well spent.
I give Killer Resolutions four and a half stars. I would love to read more like this one by Elizabeth McKenna in the future. She is gifted mystery writer and want to see where else her imagination will take her readers to next. I believe many mystery fans will want to pick this one up.
I received this book from the publisher. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Killer Resolutions.

November 14, 2019 – Started Reading