Jemima jamir aka Sentranced Jem's Reviews > The Highland Outlaw

The Highland Outlaw by Heather McCollum

And this is why I love historical romance books.

I haven’t read the other books from the series yet I didn’t feel like I was missing out on anything expect that I wanted to read more about these characters.

If written well, historical romances can sweep you off your feet from the very first chapter. The Highland outlaw was truly an awesome historical romance. It was packed full of action and adventure. It had the most stunningly brawny, brave and honourable hero. And a sassy, fierce, brave and beautiful heroine. These two together makes the story a page flipper.

I love historical romances set in the highland (Thank you very much Julie Garwood) and I am always on the look out to be carried away by story. And The Highland Outlaw did just that… I was transported to a whole different realm. I was consumed with the action, I was captivated with the chemistry between Shaw and Alana, I felt like I could hear my heart beating so loudly during some of their near death events. This book had it all.

I can’t wait to read more!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Highland Outlaw.

Finished Reading
November 14, 2019 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Aisling Zena (new)

Aisling Zena Terrific review Jemima! :)