Xanthe's Reviews > The Mysterious and Amazing Blue Billings

The Mysterious and Amazing Blue Billings by Lily Morton

72002136

**4.5**
What a fantastic intro into this new series from Lily Morton.
I was so drawn into this story right from the beginning with mystery and intrigue for what Levi is experiencing in the house he has inherited. When he overhears what his house is known as by the guides of the Ghost Tours, he goes in search of the attractive blue haired man that stopped a group outside of his home. Blue Billings has so much going on with his character. A man who can see, hear and talk to spirits but it's also something that caused a lot of heartbreak in his childhood. The two men have an instant connection and build a rapport but trust is hard to come by for Blue but Levi is one of the nicest men who wants to help in any way he can even when he and his house are the ones in need of Blue's help. There's a strong relationship that takes time to develop, a definite slow burn that works so well across the length of the book.
The mystery and danger that both men go through with the spirits in Levi's house really ramp up the tension and drama of the story! I loved following along and learning right there with them. It was entertaining and gripping at the same time.
Definitely a recommended read and I'm so looking forward to the next book in this series.
I received an ARC and am happily giving a review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Mysterious and Amazing Blue Billings.

November 12, 2019 – Started Reading