Jennifer Pierson's Reviews > Untwist

Untwist by Kathy Coopmans

Untwist is the third & final story in the Unbound Trilogy, so with the many layers of suspense with a big side of twists, there's no way around it, YOU MUST READ Unravel (Book 1), and Undone (Book 2). Man, I'm not quite sure if I want to choke Ms. Coopmans out, or give her a HUGE hug, as this journey has taken it out of me quite literally. I really want to make a play by play breakdown, but alas, I not going to do that, because I'm not down with spoiling stories for others, unless they point blank ask. This has been Elle & Logan's story, and you would think their childhoods would be the worst moments of their lives, but the present says, "hold my beer." There's a very evil secondary, (there are more, as in their world, evil seems to be everywhere), the main evil has the name of Shadow, but I believe that I started calling him Shart by Book 2, as Shadow is too cool a name for such a POS. The freakin twists are turned out like crazy, while the turns twist the hell up, and what did I do?! Well, I dropped loud f-bomb after f-bomb, before I found myself forgetting to breathe. This was next level intense, emotional, and horrifying, but thankfully, there's a tiny human named Lexi, who gave me a break from all the heavy, and made me laughing hard. This trilogy is definitely a dark & twisty read, but HOLY HELL, oh so delicious. I'm praying that Logan's brothers get their own stories up next, as I'm fascinated by them as well. Now, if you haven't read the conclusion yet, hit that one click button, but if you haven't started this trilogy yet, OH MY HELL WHAT ARE WAITING FOR?! HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ALL BRAVE ENOUGH!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Untwist.

November 13, 2019 – Started Reading