Sandra's Reviews > Dirty Hero

Dirty Hero by Kyle Adams

Apr 01, 2012

bookshelves: short-stories, m-m, erotic-romance, freebies, humorous
Read in April, 2012

Free at smashwords.com

Freakin' sweet and adorable and funny as usual. Can't wait for more shorts about Brian and Wyatt, maybe one of Brian's fantasies this time?!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dirty Hero.

message 1: by Kyle (new) - added it

Kyle Adams First I'm really glad you like these shorts and I hope its not inappropriate I'm commenting here (if it is please ignore me).

I'm just curious and you don't have to answer this. If I wrote one of Brian's fantasies, would you still read it if it was from Brian's point of view, or would you want it from Wyatt's POV?

I wouldn't want to throw readers off by switching the view point.

Sandra Hmmm... interesting question... I guess I just assumed it would be from Wyatt's POV, but now that you mention it I'm intrigued to learn more about Brian. I guess it would depend on what the fantasy was. I think the nice thing about having these past two from Wyatt's POV were that they were his fantasies that Brian planned out for him, so yeah I think it would be nice to have Wyatt plan a surprise for Brian and get to see things the other way around all together!

message 3: by Kyle (new) - added it

Kyle Adams Thank you for the feedback. Brian's voice isn't coming through as strongly as Wyatt's but I never really know what direction my muse will point me. I mostly wanted to make sure a story from Brian's POV wouldn't put readers off the story.

Kyle