Julia Red Hatter Book Blog's Reviews > Some Like it Plaid

Some Like it Plaid by Angela Quarles

Normally I'm a little iffy on historical and time travel books. Angela Quarles changed my mind. I was quickly swept into another world with Ashley. I fell in love with Connall and his tribe. Ms. Quarles wove a beautiful story, her words painted beautiful pictures in my mind and I honestly did not want the book to end.

Ashley has had a shit life. Let's be honest, she has, but a chance meeting from a Craigslist ad answers all her problems. She thinks. She's then thrust into a world she knows nothing about, with a man that is becoming harder and harder to resist. Connall was so swoon worthy. He may not have understood our world, but he understood a little about Ashley. He gives her time, doesn't go all caveman on her. He is actually pretty sweet under his gruff exterior. It wasn't hard to see these two were made for each other.

Kilts, druids, and Scots oh my! Some Like It Plaid is a magically romantic tale of a woman finding herself while learning to love again. Definitely a top read this year!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Some Like it Plaid.

Finished Reading