Tari's Reviews > Verse and Vengeance

Verse and Vengeance by Amanda Flower

bookshelves: netgalley, wish-list, 2020-i-spy

I absolutely loved this book! Everything I've been hoping would happen in Violet's life has come together in a happy way. There were times when she doubted people that she considered friends, but everything worked out and the killer was caught. I was really surprised by the reveal too and had never suspected that person. (Although I can't say that I'm sorry it was that person lol). I don't want to say too much, because there are a number of spoilers in the book. Any fans of Violet and David will be well-pleased.

Grandma Daisy has always been a favorite character, and in this book, Richard who was one of Violet's professors at the college when she was getting her degree, had started working at the bookshop. There was a certain lady he liked a lot, and I was wondering if he'd ever get up the nerve to take her out. It was cool getting to know him a little bit better by reading about his working in the shop during the summer.

I've loved this series since the first book I read and always anxiously wait for the next book! The only reason it took me so long to read this book was due to being on vacation. Attempting to read much of it prior to vacation wasn't working due to all the things needing done before we left.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Verse and Vengeance.

November 12, 2019 – Shelved