Dee James's Reviews > Self-Editing, Editing, and Editors: The Book Club Writer’s Toolkit

Self-Editing, Editing, and Editors by Inderpreet Uppal

The minute this book was released, I rushed to read this; since TBC toolkits are usually very informative, well-written, and a must-read for any self-published author. This book is definitely no different and is all this and more. 'Self-Editing, Editing, and Editors', as the title suggests, talks extensively about the types of edits, why an author needs an editor, and what is the value-add an editor alone can provide for your manuscript. If you're a relatively new author or you're an aspiring one, I'd really recommend you read this book to know how to find an editor who'd work for you, and what are the things that you need to watch out for!

Inderpreet, being an editor and an author, has brought out her knowledge and experience of both these roles in this book. She's (unconsciously) answered all the questions an author might have, putting their apprehensions to ease.

What I liked about the book: succinct, well-structured, informative, and complements the Toolkit series so well! Overall, a must-read (especially) for new authors!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Self-Editing, Editing, and Editors.

Finished Reading