Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~'s Reviews > Boyfriends of Christmas Past

Boyfriends of Christmas Past by Edie Grace

bookshelves: arcs, christmas

Boyfriends of Christmas Past is a story loosely based on Charles Dicken's A Christmas Carol with a twist. Emma is a workaholic and could never keep a relationship. All of her past boyfriends ended the relationship because her priorities were not with them. As the years pass and Emma gets older, her need to be the best at her job puts her current relationship with Sam in jepardy. Sam was a great guy; very patient and understanding however, he too, has limits. And when the final nail is hammered in, Emma will have to fight if she truly ants to have a future with Sam.

Emma is visited by a few of her past boyfriends. It is these men that help her to see the light. Of course Emma is driven by a fatherless childhood and a mother struggling to makes ends meet. Emma doesn't want to ever depend on any man for financial security.

I very much enjoyed how this version of the story played out. It was fun and witty and the author's version of the classic Scrooge was one I hadn't read before. I would definitely read more from this author.

This is my honest and unbiased review. Thank you for taking the time to read it. :)
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Boyfriends of Christmas Past.

November 11, 2019 – Shelved