Jennifer's Reviews > Code 11- KPD SWAT Box Set

Code 11- KPD SWAT Box Set by Lani Lynn Vale

bookshelves: lani-lynn-vale, kpd-swat, arc-books-completed, books-ive-reviewed

Seven of my favorite books, all in one box set!!!! And a bonus!!! What more can a girl ask for?!? (Full reviews for each book is available under each book!)

Center Mass:
Luke and Reese are just plain combustible! The chemistry between them is unbelievable, and I loved their story! There was so much going on, that I couldn't put it down. There was plenty of action, and lots of surprises (a few tears too, so be prepared!) If this book is an indication of what is coming in this series, I can't wait to find out what happens next!

Double Tap:
This book took me for an emotional ride that I just couldn't get off of. This was a wonderfully written story that I couldn't put down, because I just had to know what happened to Nico and Georgia. I couldn't help but love Nico and Georgia because of their perfectness, and devotion to one another, and their determination to be together, despite everything. It's one I can read again and again, and still find those feelings of happiness at the end.

Bang Switch:
This book was so much fun! Danger, excitement, intrigue. Hidden surprises around every corner. Downy and Memphis kept me guessing, right through until the end. And that ending! I just could not stop laughing. Guess Stone had the last laugh, after all!

Execution Style:
Get ready for an emotional roller coaster! This book had me all over the place. I think my emotions hit impossible lows and crazy highs while reading this book. There were some tears, and a lot of laughs. There was so much going on in this book, I absolutely read it in one sitting, unable to put it down!

Charlie Foxtrot:
This book is special to me because....hello! Blake is a dispatcher! I can't help but feel a connection with a fellow dispatcher! But seriously, I loved how both Foster and Blake came back from such horrible circumstances, even better than before. This book is all about taking the bad in life and making it what you want. And that makes this an amazing book to me!

Kill Shot:
Kill Shot was a surprise, from beginning to end. It was nothing like I expected, and the author kept me guessing, to the point I never knew what was coming around the next corner. The characters were so much fun, and I enjoyed seeing them grow and find their HEA!

Coup de Grace:
As much as I knew that this was coming, that Michael and Nikki had a story waiting to be told, I was in no way prepared for this story. I knew it'd be complicated, and messy, and I'd absolutely fall in love, (because that's what LLV does best!) but this story had just as much internal conflict as it did external. Mostly, this author's stories are based on a love story that is (almost) thwarted by crazy situations and even crazier bad guys, but in Coup de Grace, there is also an internal conflict that Michael and Nikki have to overcome. I found, reading their story, that I really liked that. It highlights the characters strengths, and how hard they have to work to be together!

A Swat Call Before Christmas:
I didn't think this could get any better, but then LLV throws in a bonus story, with all of my favorite characters from the series, hints at what is coming in the SWAT 2.0 series, and a little story that had me ROFLMBO! Even if you have (and have read!) all of the books in the series, this story is definitely worth getting the box set!!!!

book review banner

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Code 11- KPD SWAT Box Set.

November 11, 2019 – Shelved