Olivia L's Reviews > You Don't Know Me

You Don't Know Me by Sara   Foster

U 50x66

liked it

I'm sorry to say I had to put this one down... maybe to be picked up another day? As noted in the blurb, this story was about two people who began a relationship while withholding secrets from their past. Noah and Alice meet in Thailand. Alice is the doppelganger of Lizzie, the missing girlfriend of Noah's elder brother, Tom. Noah has been haunted by Lizzie's disappearance for 12 years. Alice also has secrets of her own and she can't go back to Australia.

At the 40% mark, the reader's discoveries are as follows: Noah works at the family restaurant; the inquest into Lizzie's disappearance is about to commence; he doesn't want to see Tom; he misses Alice; he has secrets. At this point, Alice misses Noah and she has secrets. Sadly, this story didn't pull at me—at least not enough so that I wished to continue reading and find out what Noah and Alice were hiding from each other. The tale felt stagnant and did not seem to be moving in any particular direction. 2.5 stars.

Thank you to NetGalley, Blackstone Publishing, and Sara Foster for an ARC of 'You Don't Know Me' in exchange for an honest and voluntary review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read You Don't Know Me.

Started Reading