Pallavi Sareen's Reviews > Harnessing Light

Harnessing Light by S.B. Goncarova

Harnessing Light- This book is everything and more. The best part about this book is that it sums up everything in just a few pages. The book not only narrates a sweet yet melancholic story of love and light, but also pictures that match the mood and poems that enter the story at a very relevant time.

The writing is something that amazed me because of its imagery and instant connect.

Cheery optimism as pungent as the scent of microorganisms in the soil awakening after a long winter’s sleep.

And the gloomy feeling was overpowering for the main character.

I had gone to a place where I had to deaden something inside before returning and was still pretty numb to my surroundings.

Yet, this book did not turn depressing and instead filled me with positive vibes. I had an ebook but seeing the setting of the book, I could assume how perfect it would be to hold this book in my hands.

It is evident how much effort has been put into the construction of each sentence to make it look subtle and effortless. That is why I loved reading it and any person who believes in the power of love would too.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Harnessing Light.

November 6, 2019 – Started Reading