Pretty_Book_Whore Narissa's Reviews > Thorn

Thorn by Tracy Lorraine

Read 2 times

Merged review:

Reading high school bully romances never gets old for me. Same troubled jocks with only one girl to change them. Amalie's life is turned upside down when her parents die and she moves to America to live with her grandmother. She just wants to get through high school with her head down and unnoticed. But captain of the football team Jake Thorn takes one look at her and decides to make her life at Rosewood high miserable. Jake doesnt like how Amalie reminds him of someone from his past that hurt him. He makes it his life mission to ruin her. She stands up to him at every turn. Mason his bestfriend doesnt like it and he loses his best friend. Does Jake love her? Is he taking out his pain on someone that doesnt deserve it? Find out in what'll be an amazing series! I love all the characters in this story. Jake may be a hothead but he hasn't had the best life. Amalie is such a strong character in how she keeps moving though her parents have past. 5 stars and a my utmost devotion to this series!!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Thorn.

Finished Reading
Finished Reading
November 10, 2019 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Tracy (new)

Tracy Lorraine Thank you so much <3