Narmitha 's Reviews > The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 1: The Official Illustrated Movie Companion

The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 1 by Mark Cotta Vaz

Mar 31, 2012

bookshelves: books-for-april
Read in March, 2012

When i saw this book at wal mart the other day, i knew i had to pick it up and sit on the garden swings they has displayed and read it. This book was the closest thing to the movie (since i had not seen the movie at that time. And it was AMAZING!!!! By far, the best twilight saga companion book ever! So basically, in this book, just like the other twilight companion books, they showed everything. From the wedding, to the honey moon, to the birth, even to the fight scene between the werewolves and vampires! As I was reading the book, i learnt that they dont actually use real werewolves, they use cut outs and then later on make it look like actual wolves on the computer. As i continued reading and looking at the pictures, I wondered how they filmed such a hard movie like this, cause at the end it ended up SO GOOD!!!!!!!! I cant wait for part 2!

I would recommend this book to anyone who wants to know how they director filmed the scenes of the twilight saga: breaking dawn part 1

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 1.