Sara Houser's Reviews > A Fallen Hero

A Fallen Hero by Sara A. Noë

My favorite part is talking about how much I love a book and I loved a fallen hero. This review is late but have no fear I’m here now. So let’s review what this book is about:

Short version: Cato, axel, kit, the twins( fin and Reese), Jay, RC, and Ash are on the run from THEM ( the evil scientists I thought). They run into obstacles along the way but have managed to make it to Catos home town and he knows that this is going to be rough because he knows he wasn’t welcome there. The twins became deathly ill and bartered with the humans, you get vivian back (the daughter to the head ghost hunter) once you heal our brothers the twins.

While the humans are healing the twins they devise a plan to barter back, they coax the ghosts to stay and help them. If they help them the humans won’t turn them in to the evil scientists. One thing I forgot to mention is that there is a huge ghost rip that has taken its home in catos home town and the ghosts are torn between staying in the human world or going to the ghost realm.....

Yes that’s it because the story will be continued..... ugh cliff hangers just suck. So anyhow now here are my thoughts first I want to talk about the characters.
First things first, there was a ton of characters in this book. Like a lot of characters to try and remember who they were. Usually a book will have two or four Now I understand that since there were so many characters there weren’t many back stories because if each one did this book probably would have been as big as war and peace. Now even though I understand that I still wished there were a few backstories for some of these characters, Cato had a little bit of a backstory in the prologue but just sad the rest didn’t. Cato being the main character ( or I think he is) I found myself following and loving Jay. He is tough but loves and protects his family and won’t let anyone or anything tear them apart. Axel is faithful but wild. Ash and RC are kinda just along for the ride but the twins who were born in the facility and never seen the outside were both amazed and perplexed about everything they seen. I love the twins, they are so innocent but not at the same time.

A fallen hero grabbed me from the beginning and held me till the end. I loved the world that Sarah created and how she was able to capture each character. I can NOT wait for the second book I have to know how they wage with the humans and if they meet or go into the rip..... ugh there is just so much I want to know but even so I must wait.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Fallen Hero.

November 9, 2019 – Shelved
November 9, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read
December 26, 2019 – Started Reading
December 30, 2019 –
page 30
6.44% "I may not be far but wow.........."
January 5, 2020 –
page 312
January 17, 2020 –
page 329
January 18, 2020 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Kat (new) - added it

Kat Ice I’m glad you enjoyed it! I couldn’t get past her writing style! Not a book for me! Excited for next read though!