Amy's Reviews > Hurricane Dog: A Tale of Betrayal, Redemption and Change

Hurricane Dog by Sunny Weber

F 50x66

Hurricane Dog: A Tale of Betrayal, Redemption and Change is another great story of lovable canines by Sunny Weber. Gator is a pit bull mix who bonds with a boy, Gavin. They soon are joined by a puppy mill survivor, Magnolia. Their world is torn apart when a horrible hurricane forces the Gator and Magnolia to be abandoned and having to depend on one another and learn how to survive. Gator has quickly learned that humans are not to be trusted. He loses hope that him and Magnolia will ever be adopted into a family or have a loving home.

I liked Hurricane Dog: A Tale of Betrayal, Redemption and Change. It is one of those books that makes me want to root for the underdog. I think it gives a great lesson for all – young and old. Everyone – human or dog – deserves a second chance. It shows that one should never ever lose hope. I have to admit there are many scenes that brought tears to my eyes and constantly having to grab the tissues. Poor Gator and Magnolia. They went through so much in their lives. I admired their will to survive and not giving up on each other no matter what.

I give Hurricane Dog: A Tale of Betrayal, Redemption and Change four stars. I believe readers who are dog lovers will enjoy this book. I do warn them to keep their tissues handy. I am sure it will tug on their heart like it did mine.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hurricane Dog.

Finished Reading