Waleska 'Wally''s Reviews > The Mysterious and Amazing Blue Billings

The Mysterious and Amazing Blue Billings by Lily Morton

Black and Blue

description
Before reading The Mysterious and Amazing Blue Billings (A Black and Blue Novel Book 1) , I would have not associated Lily Morton with Paranormal , Ghosts , mystery , but now I certainly do!

The Shambles, York , England description

From the moment I read the blurb , wanted to read this book. Yet, I was a bit apprehensive. You see, I loved all the other books I read by this author and just didn't know , if this new series, would live to my expectation or /and liking.

Blue Billings description

But silly , silly me!! Ms. Morton blew me away with The Mysterious and Amazing Blue Billings . I was hook, line and sinker within the first few pages.

Levi Black description

From the moment began reading , I couldn't, better say , I didn't want stop. I was intrigued and captivated by this amazing story.

York Minster description

What made me enjoy it so much? The relatable , three-dimensional, likeable , engaging main and secondary characters; tightly woven and crafted plotlines, well pace narrative ; with the snarky banter , I have come to expect and even when there were just very few sexy times , those were hot AF.

description
Also, because Blue Billing and Levi Black stole my heart.

description

I received a free copy of this book via LesCourt and am voluntarily leaving a feedback.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Mysterious and Amazing Blue Billings.

November 7, 2019 – Started Reading
November 17, 2019 – Shelved as: m-m-romance
November 17, 2019 – Shelved as: read-2019
November 17, 2019 – Shelved as: slow-burn
November 17, 2019 – Shelved as: standalone

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

message 1: by Lorraine (new)

Lorraine Lesar I know exactly how you were thinking. When I first read that blurb...I thought oh no! not for me. But it’s the book Goddess, so I had to add it.
Now I’m feeling more relaxed after your review 😁

Waleska 'Wally' Lorraine wrote: "I know exactly how you were thinking. When I first read that blurb...I thought oh no! not for me. But it’s the book Goddess, so I had to add it.
Now I’m feeling more relaxed after your review 😁"

Lorraine we totally think alike! 😊😁 We had the same reactions to it. But yes, give it a try , I think you will enjoy it!! I can not compare it with anything out there .

message 3: by Lorraine (new)

Lorraine Lesar Waleska 'Wally' wrote: "Lorraine wrote: "I know exactly how you were thinking. When I first read that blurb...I thought oh no! not for me. But it’s the book Goddess, so I had to add it.
Now I’m feeling more relaxed after..."

We book twins? 😍😍😍