Ariana's Reviews > Mr. Right Now

Mr. Right Now by Annabeth Albert

bookshelves: christmas, feel-good-and-fluffy, ku, lgbtq

Cute and spreading lovely feels all the way, this was a pleasant Christmas read.
I really liked shy, not long out Russ and commitment-hesitant Esteban.

These are two mature guys in the procedure of building a second career who get to know each other, become friends, and then more. Their story is heart warming, touching and totally relatable.
And the smexy scenes are really hot!

Fab little read!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mr. Right Now.

November 7, 2019 – Shelved
November 7, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read
November 9, 2019 – Shelved as: christmas
November 17, 2019 – Started Reading
November 27, 2019 – Shelved as: feel-good-and-fluffy
November 27, 2019 – Shelved as: ku
November 27, 2019 – Shelved as: lgbtq
November 27, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)

message 1: by Simone (new)

Simone Gah, there are so many new amazing sounding holiday reads out there and I haven't even read those of last year. *ugly crying* I wish I could get to this one, sounds lovely. As does your review. ;-) <3

Ariana Simone wrote: "Gah, there are so many new amazing sounding holiday reads out there and I haven't even read those of last year. *ugly crying* I wish I could get to this one, sounds lovely. As does your review. ;-) <3"

It was lovely. LOL. As I have been really busy recently, Christmas reads are all I can manage. They're easy and (usually) fun. Maybe squeeze one in between Ty and Zane! 😅

message 3: by Simone (new)

Simone Ariana wrote: "Simone wrote: "Gah, there are so many new amazing sounding holiday reads out there and I haven't even read those of last year. *ugly crying* I wish I could get to this one, sounds lovely. As does y..."

I hope it was a good busy and not a bad one!? Yeah, I'll try. I'm listening to Ty and Zane anyway, so I should hopefully be able to read something christmassy in between other books. One of my New Year resolutions was to start holiday reads in Summer. LOL. But that went down the drain fast, although I think I've read one or two. ;-)

message 4: by Deborah (new) - added it

Deborah Sounds good, it’s going on my list 😊

Ariana Simone wrote: "Ariana wrote: "Simone wrote: "Gah, there are so many new amazing sounding holiday reads out there and I haven't even read those of last year. *ugly crying* I wish I could get to this one, sounds lo..."

*keeping fingers crossed it'll work out!*

Ariana Deborah wrote: "Sounds good, it’s going on my list 😊"

Have fun, Deborah! Hope you'll like it! 😘

message 7: by Simone (new)

Simone Ariana wrote: "Simone wrote: "Ariana wrote: "Simone wrote: "Gah, there are so many new amazing sounding holiday reads out there and I haven't even read those of last year. *ugly crying* I wish I could get to this..."

😘😘😘