Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms's Reviews > Forbidden Eyes

Forbidden Eyes by Charlotte E. Hart

Forbidden Eyes is the 4th book in the Cane series. Each of the books in this series can be read as a standalone. And, this book can most certainly be read as a standalone. Now here is the but…. Your reading would be greatly enhanced by reading the other books first. Forbidden Eyes is now set 20 years later from the first 3 books.

I would like to shout out how good this book was!!!! I LOVED it! I just wanted to curl up on the couch and read and ignore my family today! This book was just that good! This is a must read whether you want to read the books previous to this one!

This is Sofia’s story she is the daughter of Benjamin Vico. Sofia feels her dad is “stifling” her. He most certainly isn’t a nice man. Sofia runs to her Uncle Quinn and hopes he will protect her.

Carter Wade has been raised by Quinn. Quinn tells Carter to take her away while Carter does business. That’s when she finds out what her father actually does for a living.

What unfolds is a lot of action both with gun & knife fighting as well as off the charts chemistry between Carter and Sofia. Lets just say that Sofia’s father is not a happy man.

I stayed up late reading this book and I didn’t want it to end. I sure hope there will be another book in this series.

If you haven’t discovered these authors that have written now the 4th book in this series together you need to. 10 + Stars and I would even give more if I could.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Forbidden Eyes.

November 7, 2019 – Started Reading