Michelle Schwartz's Reviews > Untwist

Untwist by Kathy Coopmans

Untwist .... the third book and conclusion of Logan and Ellie’s story, in the Unbound Trilogy.

This story is one of courage, strength, love, unity and family. We always hear that people fight to the death for the ones they love. When we’re faced with something that is only in the movies, how would you respond? You have two choices ... fight or flight. In Ellie and Logan’s case? They fight. They fight with everything they can to protect each other, to come back to the ones that matter most. This story had me on the edge of my seat, quickly turning the pages to see what will happen next. This trilogy is everything and then some. It’s a story of unmasking the evil in this world and battling it out to become a victor in the challenge.

Kathy Coopmans writing has always captivated me. Her books are amongst my favorites. The characters are relatable, and you can’t help but root them on. You want them happy and loved and tough as nails. There are times that you’ll need a tissue or two, no matter if it’s tears of sadness or joy, just keep them close. I’m excited to see what she has in store for us next!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Untwist.

November 6, 2019 – Started Reading