Jessica's Reviews > The Forbidden Warriors

The Forbidden Warriors by Moud Adel

F 50x66

Simply amazing book. Action, adventure, mayhem, death and a few plot twists. It's an emotional ride from beginning to end, but one that I am so glad that I took. You meet 4 young people who are picked by their local factions to try to be the next ruler of Mastoperia, their continent. Each of them is asked to pick 3 people to join them on their quest. And from there, you're on the rollercoaster ride with them as they navigate each other, their own faction as well as that of the others and the challenges they face to become the next ruler. Moud makes sure there are characters that you connect with as well as creating a world you want to visit, but feels familiar as well. The different magical systems of each faction (or technology in some cases) were really great to explore. If I had my choice I'd be very tattooed! I am saddened by some that are lost along the way, surprised at others and I really can't wait to see what comes during the journeys of those who are left. Again, simply amazing book!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Forbidden Warriors.

November 6, 2019 – Started Reading