Skye Yanovsky's Reviews > Rules

Rules by Anna B. Doe

97111958

Rules (Greyford High #3) is the final book in the Greyford High Series and it brought all the drama and angst that I wanted to have to finish up this series. This book actually deals with some very serious issues and I do want to note a trigger warning for those that may need to know beforehand. I don’t read a lot of YA books because I am very far removed from YA but I really enjoyed this Series and this book particularly.⁣
.⁣
I felt that Anna dealt with various serious issues in a respectful and impactful way. They weren’t brushed under the rug and glanced over. They were dealt with right up front; and I think this is a really good book for an YA that might have deal with any of the issues in the story. ⁣
.⁣
I loved Max so much, just such a nice guy. Brooke literally broke my heart…I just wanted to wrap her up in a hug and keep her safe. I felt like she was a little sister by the end of the book. You will just love them both especially their flaws and scars which show two really strong young people.
.⁣
This is a tough read at points but there is great writing and a real-life honest story here. I was very emotional at parts of this story and my heart broke for Brooke. This is a wonderful and raw story and I highly recommend this series and Rules.
.⁣
I received at ARC in exchange for my honest opinion.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rules.

November 3, 2019 – Started Reading