Stephanie Time's Reviews > Trial by Fire

Trial by Fire by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

U 50x66
Mar 30, 2012

Trial By Fire is my second favorite book! (Besides the first one, "Raised By Wolves") I love how Jennifer starts the book off with Dev being himself as the broadway boy not afraid to show who he really is by making the pack at high school sing! I also love how Jennifer incorperated Bryn showing her humanity by crying because Maddy left the pack because she had to kill Lucas to keep her postition as alpha, (spoiler alert to people who haven't read it) and how Chase lets Bryn hit him becuase she was about to explode. I didn't expect Ali to kill her mother, (Valerie). And I definitly did not expect that Shay made a deal with a human phsycic coven. I did know that Lucas was trouble and he would be put to an end. Chase to me felt even more inviting and sweeter, and I LOVED how he said to Bryn, "If it came to you and the pack, it would be you. Always you." and, "if if came to the pack and me, it would be the pack, for you." But I ESPECIALLY love how when Ali asked Chase if he could feel Bryn from a long distance and he said, "I always sense her." Looking at Bryn and smiling. I can't wait to read the third book, "Trial By Fire" and will Callum actually turn Bryn in a werewolf so she can protect her family and pack? And will the other alphas kill her for her female werewolves? Can't wait!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Trial by Fire.