Jes Drew's Reviews > Deadly Christmas Pretense

Deadly Christmas Pretense by Dana Mentink

I love stories of mistaken identities, and poor Maggie gets pulled into this one by her twin sister Tammy. First she gets chased down by some enemy her sister made, and then she gets rescued by her sister's cowboy ex-boyfriend. To make matters more complicated, she's not sure where her sister is, or even where the jewels her sister supposedly stole are.

And then there's poor Liam. My heart went out to him as he fears he'll lose the last of his hearing and doubted his manhood for not being able to hear screams. Yet he's always there when women need him, whether sister, ex-girlfriend, or ex-girlfriend's sister.

But the true love story in this book is between Liam, and Jingles, the not-quite-good-enough-for-herding dog who will do anything to find his beloved master again. Even if it drives his master crazy.

And the villain- how can you be so deluded and yet so clever at the same time? Chilling.

If you love cowboys, romantic suspense, Christmas stories, sibling stories, or cute dog antics- you'll love this book too.

I received a cop from the publisher, and the thoughts and opinions are my own.

First published on my blog: https://agencyofbooksandspies.blogspo...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deadly Christmas Pretense.

November 5, 2019 – Started Reading