Katie Mettner's Reviews > Montana Mistletoe

Montana Mistletoe by Kim Law

I LOVED this fun little Christmas story! I'm always looking for fast reads during the holidays, something I can consume in a few hours so I can get as many in as possible. Montana Mistletoe fit the bill and the characters were perfect! All the characters, not just Bree and Justin, but their parents, her sisters, and even the mysterious Cord. Maybe he isn't mysterious to anyone who is reading this series from the beginning, but since I picked it up at this one, we were unacquainted. Even if I didn't know all the characters' backstories it didn't matter, I was able to read this as a stand-alone without any problem and if anything, it has now made me want to go back and read the rest of them.

Since this is a shorter read I'm not going to do a full rundown of the plot, you don't need that to know Bree & Justin are perfect for each other! They have to work to get there, and they both have to overcome some past hurt and pain, but their love is worth it. You won't regret tucking into this holiday romance and finishing it in one night. Just make sure you aren't reading it while making cookies or you might burn a pan or two when you get lost in Montana. I'll definitely be coming back to finish this series once the holidays are over.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Montana Mistletoe.

November 5, 2019 – Started Reading