Heena Rathore P.'s Reviews > Oddity of the Magicus Eye - Part 2: Mokuura

Oddity of the Magicus Eye - Part 2 by Patrick Malum

19253213

bookshelves: epic-fantasy, space-fantasy, sci-fi-fantasy, review-requests, serial, episodes

Oddity Of The Magicus Eye: Mokuura by Patrick Malum is the second episode in the serialised epic fantasy series Oddity Of The Magicus Eye and the sequel to Oddity Of The Magicus Eye: Patterns (Part #1).

This book was every bit as fun as the first one and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it from start to end. The book picked up where the last one left off and the reader is thrust into the action-filled world of Etheron. I enjoyed the plot as well as the narration and felt that my connections with the main characters deepened quite a bit as I read this part. So I have a lot of hopes and expectation from the next instalment in this series.

The best part about this episode-based series is that the author doesn't repeat the plot points over and over again as is normally the case in book series. Being short episodes it is a given that either the reader is keeping up with the release of all parts and reading them monthly, or reading in all in one go, so there's no unnecessary narration dedicated to the 'catching-up' of the earlier part(s).

I'd again recommend this book as well as the series so far to all space-fantasy, epic fantasy and sci-fi readers.

You can also read this review on www.thereadingbud.com

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Oddity of the Magicus Eye - Part 2.

November 2, 2019 – Started Reading