Amanda Marie ❤'s Alpha Reads's Reviews > Hate Crush

Hate Crush by A. Zavarelli

Someone call the fire department- there's a five-alarm rager over here! 🔥

“Say yes, sir.”
“Yes, sir,” she breathes.
“Say I’ll do anything you want, Mr. Carter. Anything you tell me.”
She swallows, still trying to resist me, but ultimately caves in just as I knew she would. “I’ll do anything you want, Mr. Carter. Anything you tell me.”

Sweet baby Jesus. My breathe actually caught in my throat. The chemistry between Sebastien and Stella was off the charts.

The push and pull Sebastien dealt out frustrated the hell out of me. That said, I get it. His self-loathing was nearly as strong as his contempt for the entitled kids that made up the majority of the student body. If he felt a twinge of emotion toward Stella he wanted to shut it down. Save her from being tainted by him before it was too late.

Stella exhibited considerable strength for someone who is 18 years old. I doubt I could handle those mind games now in my 30's, and I KNOW I wouldn't have been able to handle it in high school. That, coupled with the shenanigans with her parents, had me heartbroken for Stella. Add the resident mean girl into that mix, and I'd have been outta there. #bye But, Stella? Nope. She rises. To every challenge.

I love this author's books, and this was no exception. It hasn't dethroned Crow as my favorite of hers, but I still loved it!

Definitely recommended!

Find me at:
Facebook: https://fb.me/amandamariereads
Blog: http://amandamariereads.blog

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hate Crush.

November 2, 2019 – Shelved