Dianne's Reviews > A Madness of Sunshine

A Madness of Sunshine by Nalini Singh

bookshelves: 10-read, adult-fiction, arc-read, netgalley, own

Dark and twisted, Nalini Singh’s A MADNESS OF SUNSHINE lays bare the very soul of a small New Zealand coastal town when the nightmares of the past collide with the horrors of the present and no one can feel safe anymore.

Anahera is back years after leaving to follow her heart and her dreams, only to have them turn to dust and ash. Will was once a decorated police officer, but one emotional mistake leads him to the backwater town of Golden Cove where the normally tranquil area is a balm to his soul.

Then the unthinkable happens, a beautiful nineteen-year-old woman disappears and hunt is on to find her before history repeats itself and all that is left is her battered body.

Nalini Singh has created an atmosphere of darkness and foreboding, mistrust and doubt as Anahera and Will become embroiled in a case that will have readers on high alert through this twisted tale. Fabulous small town characters, an uncertainty of who can be trusted, as lies and deceit are uncovered, one wretched piece at a time.

Does evil reside in Golden Cove? No one can be trusted, and Nalini Singh keeps us guessing which path this tale will take until the very end explodes with revelations that will have readers sitting back on their heels.

I received a complimentary ARC edition from Berkley Publishing Group! My review is honest and voluntary.

Publisher: Berkley (December 3, 2019)
Publication Date: December 3, 2019
Genre: Crime | Thriller
Print Length: 352 pages
Available from: Amazon | Barnes & Noble
For Reviews, Giveaways, Fabulous Book News, follow: http://tometender.blogspot.com

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Madness of Sunshine.

October 2, 2019 – Started Reading
November 2, 2019 – Shelved
November 2, 2019 – Shelved as: 10-read
November 2, 2019 – Shelved as: adult-fiction
November 2, 2019 – Shelved as: arc-read
November 2, 2019 – Shelved as: netgalley
November 2, 2019 – Shelved as: own
November 2, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)

ginganinja (HAPPYNEWYEAR) hi dave answer if you see this

message 2: by Unlaughable (new)

Unlaughable wrong person but nvm

ginganinja (HAPPYNEWYEAR) how do you mean

message 4: by Unlaughable (new)

Unlaughable im not the person ur looking for. im the person who wasnt active for almost a month

ginganinja (HAPPYNEWYEAR) really ?_?

message 6: by Unlaughable (new)

Unlaughable oh yah

ginganinja (HAPPYNEWYEAR) i haven't been on in ages

ginganinja (HAPPYNEWYEAR) so i wouldn't know

message 9: by Unlaughable (new)

Unlaughable lets see for updates… uh so something destroyed ypur fencing career, correct

message 11: by Unlaughable (new)

Unlaughable OOF

ginganinja (HAPPYNEWYEAR) i placed 48th in scotland i WAS 7th

message 13: by Unlaughable (new)

Unlaughable HOW!?!? YOU MOVED 41 PLACES DOWN! THATS IMPOSSIBLE!

ginganinja (HAPPYNEWYEAR) only 31 (typo) and i lost most fights

message 15: by Unlaughable (new)

Unlaughable IMPOSSIBLE

ginganinja (HAPPYNEWYEAR) i generally fucked up im not even top ten any more

message 17: by Unlaughable (new)

Unlaughable well, as for me, my school is in the BOTTOM 5% of the uk for attendence

ginganinja (HAPPYNEWYEAR) do you go to a tiny school

message 20: by Unlaughable (new)

Unlaughable no the population of my school is almost 1,400 but everyone is just too lazy to get to school on time

ginganinja (HAPPYNEWYEAR) there is 200 people in first year at my school

message 22: by Unlaughable (new)

Unlaughable but it gets worse, my school is the WORST in my hometown

hellcatlilly64 a-huh