Newton Lewis's Reviews > Spectre

Spectre by Douglas Misquita

M 50x66

Spectre is Douglas Misquita's 7th novel, and the 3rd in the Kirk Ingram series (the 1st in the series was his debut novel). Like a fine wine, Misquita's writing has definitely aged well. But there are still the familiar fast-paced and action-packed chapters that are synonymous with his writing.
Spectre is another of Misquita's books that has you from the get-go and leaves you wanting more. Cancel all your other plans when you begin this book, because it's going to be really difficult to put it down.
Without giving too much of the plot away, the books is going to really pull you in - it transports you across locales and timelines (and even into the Afterlife). From action-packed car chases to wild gunfights, this book has it all. The detailed descriptions will make you feel that you're accompanying the characters to the different places. A la Dan Brown, there's even some religious questions to ponder on.
I stand by my previous statement when I say that Misquita is definitely my favourite Indian thriller author and one of the best Indian thriller writers out there. Fans of Steve Berry, Dan Brown, James Rollins, thrillers, mysteries or action novels definitely need to pick this up.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Spectre.

November 2, 2019 – Started Reading