Ga Books LoverX's Reviews > Crime and Periodicals

Crime and Periodicals by Nora Everly

I loved everything about this book. Not only is it set in my favorite place ever in the PennyVerse, Happy Valley, but the characters are just perfect. Both Sabrina and Wyatt have baggage, and quite a bit of it, but it doesn't stop them from exploring the chemistry between them.

When shy librarian Sabrina meets sexy and sweet deputy sheriff Wyatt, everything changes, for both of them. She has issues talking to people and he has issues trusting people after being burned, how in the world are the two of them going to actually talk to each other?!? I LOVE LOVE LOVE these characters. Sabrina might be PAINFULLY shy and a little lost, but she is hilarious and has a great heart. Wyatt might be distrusting, but he is loyal, super hot, and basically an amazing man.

All in all, this is a MUST READ! It is sweet and funny, has great characters, and an awesome story line. I laughed, I teared up, I swooned, basically it is everything that you would want in a contemporary romance and I give it a 5 outta 5 stars!

PS: Thank you so much to Nora Everly, Smartypants Romance, and Social Butterfly PR for allowing me an ARC to read and review honestly!

CLICK HERE FOR BLOG POST

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Crime and Periodicals.

November 1, 2019 – Shelved