Emma's Reviews > Tweet Cute

Tweet Cute by Emma Lord

Full review HERE

This was such a cute romance book! It's a bit cheesy (yes, I totally did that on purpose), but this story has all the best elements a romance should have and it's truly going to warm your heart.

Tweet Cute tells the story of a Twitter war between Big League Burger, a massive corporate account, and Girl Cheesing, a small family-run deli in the East Village. But this is just the surface of this multi-layered story. The accounts are managed by Pepper and Jack, two teenagers who coincidentally happen to go to the same school. All is fair in a Twitter war, especially if it's good for business. What the two don't initially realize is that they are slowly falling for each other, not only thanks to the friendship that blossoms between the two, but also thanks to an app that Jack has created and that everyone at their school is using.

This book screams cuteness. It has some very sweet moments and trust me when I say that you will not be able to stop yourself from drooling when they talk about the delicious creations that Pepper can bake. I so want to try some of that monster cake!
Jack and Pepper definitely are some wonderful, realistic and very well-crafted character with lots of things going on in their lives.

If you're looking for a cute and sweet romance YA book, you should definitely check this out!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tweet Cute.

November 1, 2019 – Started Reading
November 3, 2019 –
November 4, 2019 –
November 4, 2019 –
November 4, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by TMR (new) - added it

TMR I’d love to check out. Awesome review.

Emma The Masked Reader wrote: "I’d love to check out. Awesome review."

Thanks! :)