Amanda's Reviews > Gambled Soul

Gambled Soul by Kelsie Rae

bookshelves: add-to-bookshelf, want-to-re-read
Read 2 times. Last read October 22, 2019.

Kelsie has a way of creating a world that draws you in, then before you know it hours have passed and you’ll be left feeling bereft, as if you have lost part of yourself to this story. Not unlike the story of Rush and Amara, two souls that are pawns within a larger than life game of chess, and one where the stakes will alter the rest of the world regardless of the winner. Amara’s light starts to draw Rush in more than one way, and one that truly breaks the rules of the world they are bound to. When gods are allowed to sway, no one is safe, and by the end when things finally start heating up between the two, their lives are flipped upside down, and we are left wondering, what happens now?

I’m not a fan of cliffhangers, however by the time I had realized that it was one, I’d become one with the story and now I’m stuck to this world till Kelsie gives me back that part of my soul! *Oh the drama! LOL* Definitely make sure you read this story as you peruse this collection, you won’t regret it.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Gambled Soul.

Finished Reading